Sunday, May 3, 2015

Stash Sunday: Sometimes I Forget I Order Stuff

After I got my new job, I decided to reward myself in the way any quilter would...with fabric.

There was a delay in it getting here, so naturally I totally forgot I had ordered it.  So boy was I surprised when it was sitting there at home! Four pieces, lucky me!

Weee!!!

Dinosaurs by Michael Searle (Timeless Treasures).  The selvege has dino feet on it. 

Folklorico by De Leon Design Group (Alexander Henry) I didn't see the mustaches when I bought it, but hey.

Moonshine by Tula Pink (Free Spirit).  I am loving the red!

More Folklorico by De Leon Design Group (Alexander Henry)

Did you get any sweet pieces this week? 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my gosh! These fabrics are all crazy amazing! I love them all! I can't wait to see what you do with them! You are such an inspiration to me!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all comments and constructive criticism! All I ask is that you keep it clean and keep it kind.