Friday, March 4, 2011

Just a Quickie.

This is just a quicky post. It's late and I'm tired...it's been a loooong week.

But how's that for a quickie little wall hanging? The pattern was super easy...and I'm in LOVE with the border print and I've been hunting for an excuse to use it for months.

I'm definitely TRYING to branch out. I'm an intense color girl; I like color to reach out and slap you in the eyeballs! So this time I tried to make it a little softer. Sure, there's red and orange in there, but the beige background and the striped vase kind of calm the intensity of the border print down. As always, the picture doesn't do the colors justice. Curse you phone camera + fluorescent lights! Hehe.

Otherwise, I hope y'all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. it reminds me of a 50ies color scheme
    but you already know that I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all comments and constructive criticism! All I ask is that you keep it clean and keep it kind.