5. Sweeney Todd. Gorey, slashy, Tim Burton-y musical of Halloween goodness. Alan Rickman is super creepy/skeezy in it.
4. Shadow of the Vampire. It's about the making of Nosferatu (my #2 pick) and it's bizarre as all get out.
3. While not a movie...Ghost Adventures. Zak is an ass but the data they get is intriguing.
2. Nosferatu: eine Symphonie des Grauens. Hands down the Freakiest movie I've seen yet, and it's a silent film from the 20s by FW Murnau. Not even Herzog's weird remake tops the eerieness of the original. I think it's the silence paired with the creepy imagery and how the ol' imagination goes on it's own.
1. Hocus Pocus!!! It's got Bette Midler, pre-Sex In The City Sarah Jessica Parker and pre-McGee from NCIS Sean Murray. Witches, curses and early 90s fashion sense. I saw this in theaters as a kid, and it's been a favorite ever since.