Sunday, December 11, 2011

Lovely Frankenstein's 24 Days of Christmas: Tie-On Slippers

Photo Courtesy of Tissue Papers

These are so flippin' cute! I have a pair of shoes that look like these and I love them, so what's not to love about these in slipper form? These are such a fabulous break away from the usual slipper style. They're easy to make, and so very versatile with fabric choice. I love I'd love a pair of these babies with some fluffy Minkee inside! This one is a little tricky in how to get to what (there are a few websites involved), but I think I've got it as simple as possible: CLICK HERE for the how-to, and CLICK HERE for the templates. Thank you to Lisa Ancarrow-Maltby for sharing your pattern with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments and constructive criticism! All I ask is that you keep it clean and keep it kind.