Thursday, October 25, 2012

Lovely Frankenstein's 31 Days of Halloween: Fanged Pumpkins


 vampire-pumpkin-1011mld106876.jpg

OKAY MARTHA, enough already!!!  I want to resist your Molly Homemaker ways, but you make it so difficult for me to when you put out projects like this! If you know me, then you know I have a ridiculous weak spot for cartoony faces with big toothy smiles.  It never fails to make me giggle, and these are no different. Do you see their faces?! Gah! Okay, I'm done freaking out. 

If your kids or grandkids also have those little glow-in-the-dark vampire teeth that fit no one's mouth, this is a great way to inappropriate them before they get shoved into their mouths or lost until they get stepped on. But seriously. I am going to make ten of these when I go get my pumpkins from a GREAT local organization, Another Pumpkin Patch. To plug a really worthy local biz, all the pumpkins they grow are edible (not all pumpkin species are edible) and those that are not bought by customers after the season, are donated to the Marion-Polk Food Share.

So...thanks to the folks at Martha Stewart's website for making this available! CLICK HERE to see how to make these adorable little critters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments and constructive criticism! All I ask is that you keep it clean and keep it kind.