Friday, October 3, 2014

Lovely Frankenstein's 31 Days of Halloween: Crocheted Candy Corn

Everyone knows that candy is full of calories, but these candies are full of...fiber... (I COULD NOT RESIST).



But really, these crocheted candy corns are so cute.  I think it would look neat to have a little bowl filled with a handful of these just for fun.  I can't crochet, but I know a few folks who do, and who would totally make these for their kids or dogs or me or whatever...how is it that I somehow always end up at the kids table with the dogs?  Never grow up, never surrender :-)

CLICK HERE to get to the pattern.. Thank you to Kara from Petals to Picots for sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments and constructive criticism! All I ask is that you keep it clean and keep it kind.