Wednesday, October 22, 2014

WIP Wednesday: Tula Pink's 100 Modern Quilt Blocks

Well, after months of collecting and stalling, and after a stressful week at a new job, I decided to finally get a start on my Tula Pink project - 100 Modern Quilt Blocks.


I was inspired by a (non Tula Pink) quilt on Pinterest that was done up in red, coral, teal, navy, turquoise and white and I LOVED it.  So that is the color theme for my quilt. 


 I have one block to go on the crosses/pluses section, then I'll be on to the squares.  Some are high contrast, some aren't, none of them are trimmed or anything...I haven't chosen a sashing or anything yet, either














This is yet another one of those that I'll pick up and put down a lot, and that I am no rush whatsoever to finish...just one I'll work on when I need some decompression time.

3 comments:

  1. Those are some seriously awesome fabric choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so cool! I can't wait to see how it turns out! It looks so cool already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm excited to see how it progresses, but now that I have another handful of samples that need to be finished, I have put this puppy away again :/

      Delete

I welcome all comments and constructive criticism! All I ask is that you keep it clean and keep it kind.