Saturday, October 1, 2011

The Lovely Frankenstein Quilting Laboratory Special

Take a deep breath, temperate climate countries of the Northern Hemisphere...do you smell it? That's fall you smell our there my dears - the slight chill in the air, the light musty scent of fallen leaves...wonderful, isn't it? But there's something else lingering in the fall air...something...spooky.

Oh my pretties, it's the Halloween season...my favorite season of all! (as thought you couldn't tell by the Halloween themed blog). This year I'm doing something special in honor of my favorite holiday: This month kicks off the first Lovely Frankenstein's 31 Days of Halloween. That means every day there will be something Halloween related - free projects, decorating ideas for outside and in the home, costume ideas, Halloween trivia and all that great stuff.

So I hope you join me for Lovely Frankenstein's 31 Days of Halloween...if you dare!

1 comment:

I welcome all comments and constructive criticism! All I ask is that you keep it clean and keep it kind.