Thursday, October 6, 2011

Lovely Frankenstien's 31 Days of Halloween: Make Shrunken Heads from Apples

Because I love ALL things Halloween, from the adorable to the creepy, from the lighthearted to the downright scary, this post caters to the creepier side of the spectrum.

Now, if you're like me, then you like your Halloween decor a little more macabre than the average ghoul (yeah, I went there). CLICK HERE to get to the Craft Bits Halloween page (an excellent project resource, by the way) to find out how to make creepy shrunken heads (if you don't know what a shrunken head is, or what one looks like, I invite you to Google it yourself...it's a little on the freaky side to see) from little more than an apple and some lemon juice. Aside from the not being real heads, they're pretty convincing! I'll be making a few of these for my upcoming Halloween Cocktail party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments and constructive criticism! All I ask is that you keep it clean and keep it kind.