Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Lovely Frankenstein's 24 Days of Christmas: Scrappy Tote

Scraptastic Tote tutorial for 12 Gifts of Christmas blog hop
Photo Courtesy of, well, Don't Call Me Betsy

If you know me you know I'm a big fan of bags and totes. I have no idea why, but I've beent hat way since I was a little kid. Anyway, this tote is a good size and very customizable for whoever you're making it for. It can be as classic as what is pictured, or as wild as you want to make it. Plus, it's another great opportunity to use leftover precuts and scraps for the decorative part of the bag. I could see my aunt loving one of these! CLICK HERE for the tutorial. Thank you to Elizabeth for sharing this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments and constructive criticism! All I ask is that you keep it clean and keep it kind.