Friday, October 5, 2012

Lovely Frankenstein's 31 Days of Halloween: Itsy Bitsy Spiders Wall Hanging

 
I LOVE this wallhanging!  The ric rac is just too cute.  I always forget that ric rac is even a thing (yeah, yeah, I know) but every time I see it used I always think, "that's really cute, I need to use ric rac more often."  Do I ever?  Nope.  But the thought it nice I 'spose. 

This was done by Alisha Jane over at AJ's Bow-tique and her tutorial is really good.  It's one of those projects that goes by quickly, but just because it's a quickie project doesn't mean it can't turn out  this good! 

CLICK HERE for the tutorial, and thank you to Alisha Jane for sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments and constructive criticism! All I ask is that you keep it clean and keep it kind.