Thursday, October 4, 2012

Lovely Frankenstein's 31 Days of Halloween: Paper Pieced Pumpkin, Cat and Witch Blocks


These paper pieced blocks are awesome!  Even if paper piecing isn't your method of choice, you have to admit....these are cute!  I have to say, I do like the precision of paper piecing and the pumpkin is my favorite with his huge toothy grin.  These, and so many more, free paper piecing patterns are found at Artesania.  These three patterns where all designed by Sonja Callaghan. Thanks to Sonja for sharing with us!
CLICK HERE for the pumpkin pattern
CLICK HERE for the cat pattern
CLICK HERE for the witch pattern

1 comment:

  1. They look adorable and I can't wait to give them a try.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all comments and constructive criticism! All I ask is that you keep it clean and keep it kind.