Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The Mothership has Landed

I'm all for supporting local businesses for pretty much everything quilting and sewing related, but this time, I had to venture into the wild, weird world of the Internet to get the machine I wanted.  No where local had it, so off to All Brands I went to buy my machine.

After they waived the $35 shipping fee...because the machine did say "Free Ship" after all, they got my machine to me from Baton Rouge, LA to Salem, OR in 2 and a half days. Nuts!

Well, according to FedEx, the mothership has landed and it's waiting for me at home. Pesky work and haircut getting in the way of my sewing time. lol.

But no seriously, I cannot wait until I get home to give that little tree a twirl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments and constructive criticism! All I ask is that you keep it clean and keep it kind.