Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Lovely Frankenstein's 31 Days of Halloween: Just in Time....Beetlejuice the Cartoon Series!

Someone somewhere had to have loved the Beetlejuice cartoon as much as I did when I was a kid.  At the time, I didn't even know ti had been a movie first.  No, all I knew was the cartoon:


I always loved Lydia's spiderweb poncho, at the time, I really thought she had some serious style.  Who am I kidding...I still do! 

So here's the thing...if everything has gone according to John's plans, I should be getting the Halloween Spooktacular, and Season 1 DVDs today in the mail.  Hopefully when I get home, I'll be chowing down on some dinner and watching me some Beetlejuice!


1 comment:

I welcome all comments and constructive criticism! All I ask is that you keep it clean and keep it kind.