So as I'm sure most of you know, Blank Textiles got bought out last year by Jaftex. So what that meant is that most of our color cards were useless, because many of the lines were being reduced or discontinued. On those color cards, they had a bunch of tabs of fabric, up to 3"x 5" and as small as 1"x 2". When you think about a 3" binder full of those pieces, that's a lot of waste if you're just going to toss those cards! So I was tasked with doing something with those itty bitty pieces. So out came my iron (to melt the adhesive) and off I went.
I decided to go with a row quilt. And polka dots.
Problem solved. I haven't quilted it yet though...that's down the list a ways. But it just goes to show you really can make something from little bits of nothin'!