Thursday, August 18, 2011

Done!

My first Halloween quilt of the season is done :-) From the pattern "Wednesday" by Mountainpeek Creations.

This is the focus fabric. I wanted to use the green indoor scence, but we didn't have enough to do the sample with, This piece is great too though...she's not in this picture but there's a little girl with a hammer. This is by far my favorite Halloween line; it's just just the right level of weirdness to it.

The lighting isn't great but you get the idea. Ripping out all those stitches streched it a little so hopefully Frances can help counteract that a bit. I'm thinking of doing a damask print as the quilting pattern on it, hopefully she has one! But I'm delighted with how it turned out. It's such a quick and easy pattern and it's easily done in an afternoon (if you read the directions and don't have to rip everying out and do it again...)


Here's a close-up of the flying geese. I used the green indoor scene for the centers of the flying geese. I love that print!


My favorite block. I like her just peering over the seam. It makes me laugh every time!

1 comment:

  1. That's so awesome!!!!!!! I love it! Can't wait to see the one with bright colors though :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all comments and constructive criticism! All I ask is that you keep it clean and keep it kind.