Friday, December 16, 2011

Lovely Frankenstein's 24 Days of Christmas: Scrappy Mug Rug with Pocket


Photo Courtesy of SEW We Quilt!

I think it would be pretty cool if someone made one of these, popped a packet of coffee, tea or hot chocolate in the pocket, found a cute little spoon to put in there, rolled it all up and stuck it in a neat mug. Bam - awesome gift, especially for office parties or Secret Santa exchanges where you don't know the person particularly well. Or maybe you do know them well and you know they drink a lot of coffee/tea/hot chocolate! Either way :-) CLICK HERE for the tutorial and thank you to Jennifer for sharing!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god!!! I adore this so much!!! I must have it!!! When will I ever have time to make myself something?

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all comments and constructive criticism! All I ask is that you keep it clean and keep it kind.