Sunday, December 18, 2011

Lovely Frankenstein's 24 Days of Christmas: Eyeglasses Case


Photo Courtesy of Mommy's Nap Time

Here's an oldie but a goodie - the eyeglasses case. Let's be fair here, most of us have contacts, glasses or at the very least, readers - and just about everyone has a pair of sunglasses. This is a cute and simple gift for just abut everyone out there and would make a nice Secret Santa gift or stocking stuffer. I know when I had non prescription shades, I just threw them in my bag and sometimes the lenses would be fine and sometimes they scratched - these are a cute way to solve that issue! Don't worry, Mom, I don't do that anymore with my prescription shades! CLICK HERE to get to the tutorial, and thank you to "Emedoodle" for sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments and constructive criticism! All I ask is that you keep it clean and keep it kind.